JUST ONE FINAL THING…
Dear Fellow Patriot,
It is obvious to me that you’re the kind of person who wants to be prepared for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that could come your way.
I have no doubt in my mind that you are well on your way to getting prepared for short-term crises.
However, my guess is that the area you’re severely lacking is long term survival.
I’m talking about survival after the END of life as we now know it.
It’s a scenario where all of the comforts we’ve come to rely are no longer available.
The electrical grid is down permanently and telecommunication systems are gone for good.
We no longer have access to gasoline to fuel our cars and there’s no longer a Wal-Mart or Target nearby to buy food, groceries and other household supplies.
And worst of all, when you go to turn on the water faucet nothing comes out EVER again.
Will you be prepared for the ultimate survival scenario like this?
When you think about a situation like this, it can cause a sinking feeling in your gut.
It may seem like it would be impossible to survive without all of these “necessities”.
However, it wasn’t that long ago that our entire population survived…AND FLOURISHED… without any of these amenities.
It’s only been a few generations since our ancestors had to pump their own water, hunt or grow their own food, build their own homes and furniture and on and on.
When I had that realization, I decided I had to learn the homesteading secrets of our ancestors.
If they could do it a hundred years ago, I could do it now…and so could you!
I set out to find the BEST books on all of the subjects I felt I would need to know to survive long-term after the world turns upside down.
I’m pleased to tell you that I’ve now put together the most comprehensive library of homesteading secrets written by our ancestors.
These books are better than anything you’d find on the market today because they were written at a time when there was no access to electricity, running water or gas-powered vehicles.
This collection of books teaches you just about every skill you would need to have to survive in the new world after a total collapse of life as we know it.
I’ve collected each book in digital eBook format, which means you’ll get instant access to exactly which volumes you want or need…
Here’s a rundown of the types of books included in this MASSIVE library of homesteading secrets…
[content_box_yellow width=”75%”][black_tick_list width=”100%”]
- Food Storage, Canning and Preservation. Our ancestors knew how to get the most out of every fruit or vegetable that they grew. In this section, we’ve got books on canning foods, making jellies, preserving meats and much more.
- Hunting, Fishing, Snaring & Trapping. In this section, you’ll find outstanding books on how to hunt for various North American species including deer, fox, squirrel, minx and much more. You learn how to hunt using various techniques and how to set traps and snares.
- Homesteading Medicine and Homeopathy Remedies. In our post disaster world, access to medical clinics and hospitals will be much more difficult than today. This means you will need to know how to care for common injuries and ailments. Fortunately, our ancestors had this problem too. In this section, you’ll get access to outstanding books on medical treatments and remedies!
- Raising Livestock and Other Animals for Food. This section contains an amazing collection of books on how to raise cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens, guinea pigs and much more. You’ll learn everything from breeding to the construction of pens and coops.
- How to Garden and Grow Your Own Foods. This section features an outstanding array of books on how to garden all sorts of fruits and vegetables.
- Off the Grid Cooking and Recipes. Most of the recipe books you have in your collection now are for when your oven, stovetop and microwave are working with electricity or gas. This section features the best recipe books before most homes had power or running water!
- Agriculture and Farming. Even if you currently know nothing about farming and agriculture, the books in this section will get you up to speed in a hurry. You’ll learn everything you could ever need to know about growing your own food on a farm.
- Skills that you can Trade or Barter. Remember, after civilization as we know it crumbles, money will be worthless. You’ll need to have stuff or skills to trade. In this section, we have books to teach you skills that’ll be in high demand including carpentry, fur farming, knitting, sewing, handicraft, furniture making, beekeeping and on and on. This is a section you won’t want to miss out on!
- Plus so much more! This library contains more than 150 Ebooks on homesteading techniques written by our ancestors.
As you can tell, this is an enormous collection of Ebooks and pamphlets from a bygone era.
These books are a treasure-trove of information, strategies and wisdom from a generation of people who knew how to live on the land without the things we take for granted today.
If you truly want to make sure that you and your family are self-reliant after society crumbles then you will want to make sure this library is available to you.
It’s easily the most comprehensive collection of homesteading preparedness and self-reliant lifestyle materials that you’re likely to find anywhere online.
If you were to try and buy all of the books contained in this collection individually, you could easily spend hundreds of dollars (if not a lot more!).
Actually you’d be hard pressed to duplicate it because many of these titles are no longer available on Amazon or in your local library.
The good news is there’s absolutely no reason for you to try to find these books on your own…
Or spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars acquiring them.
I’ll give you access to the entire Digital Ebook collection today at an unbelievable price.
If you decide to buy today, I’m slashing the price of the entire homesteading library to just $49.99.
This means each Ebook in the collection will cost you MUCH LESS THAN one dollar.
And to give you complete peace of mind, if you add them to your order right now, you’ll have 60 days to review them all.
If you decide this library isn’t for you, just request a refund and I’ll give you back every single penny.
There’s really no reason not to buy it now and go through it all.
Simply click the “add to order” button below and you’ll get instant access to the complete library of digital books.
But I encourage you to buy it now. I’m offering this incredible discount pricing right now as a thank you for purchasing Ammo Independence.
Thank you and God Bless.